I can not believe that 2015 is on it’s way out and 2016 is about to begin. This year in photography was an interesting one. It continues to be a constant learning curve. I started out photographing people and ended the year with many food shots for different companies.
Some of my highlights:
- Business Portraits that have received praise from their clients, and helped to build their business.
- Portraits for dating profiles. A walk in the park and a few outfits later there are a variety of pictures to post. These are a real fun to do, and I would love to do more of these dating shoots.
- Covering a variety of event such as Gay Pride, The Fringe, to local poetry readings with Freak Circus.
- Taking on the challenge of food photography.
- Being able to photograph my first wedding. Happy to say the couple are still happily married, and have told me that they love the pictures taken on the day. This of course filled me with pride.
Of course I am nothing without the support of my clients and this year I was lucky to only work with the best. Hopefully next year will be just as good or even better.
Love from Gen