Week three and the Fringe to me is an odd wonderland of people. It is the only time of year when it is acceptable to be in a queue of people with three Japanese Drag Queens, Robin Hood, Snow White, and Alice in wonderland. The world a bit more colourful during the biggest art festival in the world. Part of me likes it. Part of me wants normality back.
Here are a few pictures from this weeks travels:
This weeks recommendations:
- Tanyalee Davis: Actual Size at The Hive 16:10
- David Callaghan: No Momentum 11:15 – Free
- Book of Love at The Caves 16:45 – Free
- Dan Mitchell: Plate Expectations at Cabaret Voltaire 14:35 – Free
- Richard Brown: Art is Easy at Dragonfly at 14:00 – Free