It has been a packed week of shows. Not all shows have been amazing. The Fringe is a real toss up of all sorts of talent. This weeks pictures cover some of the finer things of the Fringe. Also a few show recommendations at the end.
Jollyboat in the rain promoting their show. Get to Movement early to get a seat.
Robert Florence recording a story for the BBC radio 4. Please listen out for “Cats Who Walk Like Gentlemen” on Sunday 6th September at 7:45pm. Very funny story.
Lindsay Benner promoting Book Of Love. I can tell she has put her heart and soul into the show. Check it out at 4:45pm at The Caves.
Many people flyering for their show have different techniques to try and draw you into a show. This is the puppy dog eyes technique as demonstrated by Joby Mageenan. His show is at The Newsroom at 19:30.
Live Music in the street. Simon Carriere is a French musician trying to make a living.
I like how the dog is sleeping while his owner makes a living.
People on the High Street.
This weeks recommendations:
- How to Read Minds and Influence People at The Voodoo Rooms at 19:35 (not Mondays)
- Honest to Godley! at The Counting House at 19:45 – Free
- Bob Graham: It’s Easy To Be Cynical at The Beehive Inn at 13:40 – Free
- Abi Roberts: Downtown Abi at The Voodoo Rooms at 16:15 – Free
- The Wild Card Kitty Show at The Newsroom at 18:15 – Free
- David Callaghan: No Momentum at The Free Sisters 11:15 – Free
- Jellybean Martinez: Mr Saturday Night TV at Just The Tonic Cave 15:15